Sunday, May 24, 2015

Karma

Well, let me tell you...Karma comes around and goes around.  I have come to the conclusion there are some evil, not so nice people in the world...and yes I do believe Karma exsists.  This picture says it all!  

I don't think things happen to people because they have done bad.  I do believe that its God's way of trying to teach them to change their behaviors and ways.  Some people learn but some people do not.

I am just very thankful where I am today, how my life has taken the better road and I've done it with my head held high.  I am very THANKFUL to GOD for getting me out of certain situations and putting me right where I belong,  spending quality time with my family and friends.

I prayed for certain things and prayed for a change to take place in my life and it did.  So people believe and trust that God does listen to our prayers!

I hope everyone has a blessed Sunday!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS