Monday, January 19, 2015

Upcoming Events

Croppin' on the Red has been moved to March 12-15th weekend. I have been asked for the second time to make the layout for the theme.  I just love the Cat in the Hat...so this was super fun to make!  As soon as I get off work I am headed to the crop with some friends to have a scrappy good time! I can't wait! 


 I am also going on a little beach scrap weekend in a few weeks and can I tell you...I have nothing planned for either of these trips....I better get busy!

April 23rd weekend is the 1st Annual 2 Crafty Chicks Event in Sulphur.  We have been super busy getting ready for this event!  We've had a tremendous amount of interest in the crop which is amazing!  We have so much planned for these ladies.  We will have tons (and I mean tons) of doorprizes, a contest with amazing prizes, pizza and pj party, zumba, vendors, massage therapist on site, make in takes, pictures with a photographer, games and so much more.  The shirts and sussies are fantastic! We can't wait!  The crop is sold out, but please if you are interested in getting on the waiting list we will try very hard to help you join in on our fun if there should be some cancellations.



No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS