Thursday, August 14, 2014

A Few Layouts I've Worked On

Well, I find myself up way past my bedtime.  The boys have started school this week and being that they are both at new schools we have to wake up a bit earlier to get there.  So with that said this is going to be a short blog post.

Check out all the cool embellishments I have made with the Silhouette.  Love this machine! Lots of fun to play with! 
 The spinner is a Leaky Shed chipboard diecut.  Love it!
 Love the lightbulb paperclips!
 Love this Pink Paislee paper, it had punched out circles on it, which I didn't realize until it came it, it made the paper even more fun!  
 Love these 3-D pages... I racked up when I went to Gigi's I bought several of them in all different themes!
 The baseball is from the Silhoutte.
 My baby boy is now a High Schooler!!!


 Love the title and the kayak...
 I made this layout for my new little edition to our family.  I even crochet(ed)? around the paper, one of my favorite things to do.
As you can see I am digging the Silhouette.  I am a very theme-y scrapper.  I think this is because I scrap for clients and this is what they like and I have grown to like it too!  I feel the paper lines have gotten away from some of the themed things, so when you can't find what your looking for- I promise the Silhouette will fix you up!

Until next time...Happy Scrapping!
Wendy





No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS